Have you ever held an open house? Of course you have.
Have you ever held an Investor Open House? Of course you haven’t. No one has!
Guess who shows up when you do? Investors!!
Commit right now to holding one Investor Open House every week for the next four weeks.
Follow these simple instructions
- Choose a subject property that would generate positive cash flow if purchased for asking price and rented for market rent.
- Promote the open house the same way you normally would, but use this content in the headline: “Investment Property Open House – Positive Cash Flow”
- Invite people from your Sphere of Influence to come.
- Use the OwnAmerica Property Report to generate the handouts for the open house. Make sure the cash flow numbers are accurate.
- Run Property Reports for a handful of other listings (not necessarily yours) and have them on hand, too.
- Ask people who attend, “Would you like to make an offer on this property”, and “Would you like to see any of these?” Set appointments to show the other properties.
Investors are not loyal to real estate agents because historically they have not felt that agents provided value. You are different because you are trained, certified and have access to tools that other agents do not. Investors will be more loyal to you.